After a resounding success in 2018, here we are once again with our 2nd edition of the 18,000 kms, Great Eurasian Road Trip. The 2020 edition of this road trip was stopped on the starting blocks by the COVID-19 - and with vaccine on the horizon we are hopeful that we would make this trip in 2021. This ride of a life-time goes around half of the world taking the roads less travelled of Asia to Europe by road (specifically the most accomplished world city of London).
We have read in our history books about Indians of 19th and 20th centuries taking ships to London and then affluent Indians post Independence boarding a flight to London. All that is now passe - in the connected world of today, you can actually start a bike or SUV just outside of your home in India, and ride all the way to London. That has become possible recently - after the borders in many parts of uncharted Asia and erstwhile USSR dominated Central Asia and Eastern Europe have opened to tourism.
This is the mother of all road trips – one of the best road trips in Europe, in fact - you will exit India at Moreh Border in Manipur, pass through unexplored Myanmar, sophisticated Thailand & enchanting Laos, to traverse the massive West Chinese landmass - that very few have had opportunity to explore. We then wade through the enigmatic Stans of Central Asia, enter the unexplored Southern Russia to reach the megacity - Moscow. Ride then enters Baltic Eastern Europe at Latvia and roll on to Poland, Germany, Holland, Belgium & France - to sail the English Channel from Calais to the famed white cliffs of Dover. And finally we drive to the World City of London.
The people who did this in past with us found this to be the most rewarding experience of their life and probably the biggest thing they would ever do. Fulfilling a dream like this has been their biggest tick on the bucket list. As for those who did this with family, have confessed, that this is the best gift they can ever give to their family and more so young children. On many level - this has been the most satisfying experience of their lives.
Travel from Asia to Europe is something everyone dreams of doing and only the chosen few have the courage to do!
|Biker on own bike||INR 18 lacs, USD 27,500|
|First Person in own SUV||INR 20 lacs, USD 31,000|
|2nd Person in same SUV (eg. Wife)||+INR 15 lacs, USD 23,000|
|3rd / 4th person in SUV or pillion on bike||+INR 13 lacs, USD 20,000|
|Single occupancy room||+INR 2 lacs, USD 3000|
|To arrange the shipping of your Bike back to India (Upto Bombay Port) from London||+INR 1.25 lacs, USD 2000|
|To arrange the shipping of your Car back to India (Upto Bombay Port) from London||+INR 2 lacs, USD 3000|
- A seasoned Tour Mentor & Leader
- Complete hand holding and guidance of trip from the moment you book in, till you complete it
- All the Basic Visas as per itinerary ( not express, and not multiple visas)
- All border Permits and ministry permissions in various countries
- Mandatory Pilots / Guides in Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and China
- Local vehicle registrations, road worthiness checks & local driving licences - as applicable in various countries
- The Carnets CDP valid for a year ( It does not include the Refundable deposits that Automobile Association requires)
- 51 Nights Stays in good hotels with B’fast
- The City Bus / Boat Tours in tourist places ( Bagan, Inle Lake, Chengdu, Moscow, Riga, Warsaw, Berlin, Amsterdam, London)
- A best in class Personal World Adventure Travel Insurance that includes emergency helicopter evacuation (if reqd)
- Mandatory 3rd party vehicle insurances in each country
- Fuel for the mentioned itinerary
- Branded trip merchandise for the iconic trip
- One time Return flights from London to Delhi / Bombay economy class
- Logistic Pick Up truck for support and emergencies
- All parking charges in hotels
- GST as applicable
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions above
- Lunches, Dinners, Drinks, Tea / Coffee, Water enroute
- Servicing or repairs on your vehicle enroute
- Cost of transporting your vehicle back to India ( we sure can help you do it through a trusted partner)
- Additional expenses incurred for unforeseen delays or changes in itinerary
- You mobile SIM cards
- Refundable deposits that Automobile Association requires for Carnets
- Rs 2 lac Booking Advance - This amount is not-refundable.
- Any cancellations till upto 90 days before the ride - 25% of cost is charged, 75% is refunded
- Any cancellations from 89-60 days before the ride - 50% of cost is charged, 50% is refunded
- Any cancellations from 59-15 days before the ride - 75 of cost is charged, 25% is refunded
- Cancellation of trip less than 15 days from start of ride - No refunds as all arrangements would have been made and paid for.
“A World Road Trip has been a long cherished dream. This family ride to London is the proudest thing we have ever done, and our children Teesta (19) & Tanay (14), now have a larger perception of life”