Sikkim – Where Nature Smiles
Sikkim is a mystical wonderland of spectacular natural beauty. The panoramic perfection of the snow-capped Himalayas, the heady aroma of rhododendron groves, the vibrant culture of the Bhutias, the Lepchas and the Gorkhas, the Buddhist faith intermingling with Hindu belief, the infinite variety of its flora and fauna makes it a holiday that is at once fascinating, soul stirring and challenging.
The crowning glory of Sikkim is Mt. Khangchendzonga, the third highest mountain in the world. With magnificent snow scenery, it is often regarded as the undisputed monarch among the peaks of the world. Our ride through Yuksom and Pemayangtse, would offer us breathtaking views.
Sikkim is home to more than 200 Buddhist monasteries and Lhakangs; you will visit two of them during your Sikkim bike trip. The country’s premier monastery, Pemayangste, is located on a hilltop with impressive views of the Khangchendzonga range. It was built in 1705, during the reign of Chador Namgyal. The original Rumtek Monastery was damaged by an earthquake and has since been rebuilt. It is the largest of its kind in the country.
Our Sikkim tour packages are designed around the more natural attractions of the country. From the mighty River Teesta and River Rangit to the amazing Kanchenzongkha waterfalls and Darjeeling Hill, you will come face to face with everything that makes this country so beautiful. Explore the winding roads for yourself on your very own trip to Sikkim.
Start - Bagdogra, Siliguri
Finish - Bagdogra, Siliguri
This ride, begins at Siliguri/Darjeeling, and covers everything essential that needs to be seen in North Bengal & Sikkim.
The highlights on the ride would be Darjeeling – the Queen of the Hills, the 18th century Pemayangtse Monastery in West Sikkim, Yuksom, the Rumtek Monastery, Tibetan Plateau, Gurudongmar Tso Lake, Chhangu Lake, Nathula Pass and the beautiful hill town of Kalimpong.
For any consultation, advice or customisation please do reach out to Mike
+91 - 99713 13335
|06 Mar 2021||13 Mar 2021|
|Accommodation on twin sharing basis with bike||7 Days|
|Per person for a pillion ride or seat in back up van||7 Days|
Upgradation to single occupancy
In case a rider wants a single room to himself, the cost is an additional Rs 20,000/- ( USD 500)
- Reception and airport transfers at Bagdogra.
- Bed and breakfast (Handpicked mid-range hotels on twin sharing basis) for 8 nights/ 8 days.
- Choice of Bike for hire as per choice and availability - RE 500 / Himalayan / KTM Duke 390.
- Fuel for the bike for the entire duration of the ride.
- Tourist place tickets - Monasteries etc, - Sikkim innerline permits
- Back up truck with driver (need minimum 6 riders for this, else lugggage would be on your bikes).
- One experienced lead rider cum guide.
- Guided tour as per itinerary.
- Third party insurance of bikes
- Personal insurances of riders (strongly recommended).
- Fuel for bikes that are your own.
- Fuel for bikes that are your own.
- Air travel and visas.
- Lunches, Dinners, drinks.
- Repair of Damages to the bike will have to be paid by the rider.
- Day at Kalimpong - if not opted for.
- 5% GST
All cancellations are valid only when communicated in writing. Any changes due to inevitable weather or flight delays etc, will be charged additional, as those prices are not included in the current quote.
Since these bookings are done well in advance, the providers lose business with cancellations. The inevitable cancellation charges are as follows-
- More than 30 days prior to departure: 25% of the total tour cost.
- 29-15 days prior to departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
- 14-07 days prior to departure: 70% of the total tour cost.
- 06-0 days prior to departure: 100% of total tour cost.
"I loved their professionalism from the 1st contact. Team is highly experienced and you're completely safe in their hands. Looking forward to riding with them again. "
" I did a 6 day motorcycle ride with the Viktorianz in April 2017. These guys are a bunch of ex Indian Army and they were professional, prompt and very responsive right from day one. The hotels were well selected, the rides were hard and the company was great. Anyone wanting to improve their riding skills and endurance levels must do this tour. Mind you, this is not a Sunday breakfast ride with a bunch of Superbike posers in fancy riding gear. It is serious riding through a variety of conditions and you will be tired. But Sikkim is a beautiful state and by the end of it you will be smiling (hopefully). Tip - prepare for 4 seasons. Rain, dry, cold as well as sun. Things change rapidly in the hills of Sikkim. "
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."