It is my privilege to present yet another Experience of a Lifetime - a true insider's 9 Day motorcycle tour in Scotland. And with the Pound having fallen after Brexit - there cannot be a better time to travel to UK.
In a series of unique experiences that Viktorianz hand stitches for the niche clientele - here is one more Signature offering. It is a 9 Day experience starting at Edinburgh and a 1300 km ride in Northern Highlands of Scotland.
Once you arrive in Edinburgh - on the first day of your Scotland motorcycle tour – you'll get a real taste of exotic medieval capital of Scotland, built on an extinct Volcano. Leaving Edinburgh, we travel northwards through the heart of Scottish countryside, home of Scotland’s smoothest whiskies and onwards to the rugged North and North West coast. Turning south we wind our way down the coast on single track roads and over the Bealach na Ba (pass of the cattle) before we cross over to the Isle of Skye on the last manually operated turntable ferry in Britain. Taking in some of Scotland’s iconic roads and passes, single malt distilleries, James Bond featured castles, we wrap up our Scotland bike tours in Edinburgh. You may then fly out to London or a few days in Europe, before heading home.
Start - Edinburgh
Finish - Edinburgh
|26 Jun 2020||04 Jul 2020|
|Pillion Rider Add On||9|
15% Early booking discount if four people pay 25% deposit four months before the tour starts.
- Pillion : 2400 USD on twin share accommodations, riding pillion on booked bike
- Single accommodation supplement cost for room to yourself : USD 1600
10% Early booking discount if four people pay 25% deposit six months before the tour starts.
Discount Applies to those that pay early only.
- Motorbike hire, 650cc to 800cc, for 8 days
- Full Insurance and breakdown support (excess applies)
- Panniers and top boxes included
- Bike upgrades are available at extra cost
- Fuel included
- Guided by a fully qualified motorcycle instructor with excellent knowledge of the history and geography of Scotland
- Full safety briefing provided before departure
- Daily briefing and planning for the next day's riding
- 8 Nights bed and breakfast in mid-range guest houses and hotels. Twin or double rooms.
- Single room at extra cost
- Entry to tours included in the itinerary including castles, and whisky distillery, Ferry crossing
- Personal insurances covering missed travel, health cover and personals posessions
- Air travel and visas
- Lunches, dinners, drinks, tips, souvenirs and laundry
- Payment of the excess on the insurance in the event of damage to the bike
- Personal riding gear including helmet
- 5% GST
- Anything not listed in the inclusions
" Excellent experience & well arranged tour. Very courteous & understanding. Same with our North Chaingmae ride in Thailand "
" route was well planned ….. super locations chosen for the night halts …. every thing well managed by Mike , Hugh and Garry ….. "