Enjoy the wonderful heritage of Amritsar, Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan. Your guided North India tour will vary from the drama and intense atmosphere of the daily ceremony at the Attari Wagah border through to the serene beauty of the palace of the lakes in Udaipur. You will view historical remains dating back to the 4th Century and also get the chance to enjoy the markets and shopping of contemporary India. Enjoy a wide breadth of cuisine from Indian street food (your guide will advise you) through to more exotic local delights. Western cuisine is also available should you prefer this option at any time.
Check your camera equipment as you are sure to get some wonderful images from the best of North India heritage tours.
Where possible, travel by air is included for the longer transfers, otherwise it is by car. At all locations you will be provided with a chauffeured vehicle. If you have flown to your destination your driver will be waiting for you outside airport arrivals. He will carry a sign with your name on it. Viktorianz will also provide you with the name and phone number of your driver beforehand. The driver and vehicle will be at your disposal throughout the day and evening.
You will be provided with a knowledgeable, English speaking, guide for each of your destinations. The guide will be government approved so will have access to all the tourist sites.
When it comes to North India tours and travel, you will be provided with the email address and mobile phone number of a member of the Viktorianz team so that if you encounter any problems or have any questions immediate support is available.
This is an eleven day tour as outlined in the itinerary below. We can, however, modify the tour as you want so please contact us with any changes you would like.
- 10 nights’ accommodation in 4 star hotels / havelis as per itinerary.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- English speaking guides for all sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Airfare (Delhi – Amritsar / Amritsar – Delhi / Delhi – Udaipur / Udaipur – Jaipur)
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Innova or similar with seat belts for all seats as per the itinerary.
- All hotel taxes
- Toll Taxes, Interstate taxes, parking charges, driver’s allowance, fuel charges for car are included.
- Monument fees, tips, laundry, drinks, meals not specified, camera charges and phone charges.
- Personal expenses or other expenses incurred beyond our control such as bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides, political disturbances, etc.
- International Airfare
- Govt Taxes - Price quoted includes prevalent rate of taxes. Any reveision may be charged extra.
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
All cancellations are valid only when communicated in writing. Any changes due to inevitable weather or flight delays etc, will be charged additional, as those prices are not included in the current quote.
- More than 30 days prior to departure: 25% of the total tour cost.
- 29-15 days prior to departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
- 14-07 days prior to departure: 70% of the total tour cost.
- 06-0 days prior to departure: 100% of total tour cost.
- Please note that there will be no refund either in part or in full for any unused part of the services provided in the package.