On Golden Triangle India tours, you will be introduced to three of the country’s most famous cities – visit Delhi (where the old and the new are combined perfectly), Agra (home to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites) and Jaipur (also known as the Pink City – you’ll quickly discover why!).
- India’s Golden Triangle tour is one of the most preferred itineraries of tourists - the star attraction being the Taj Mahal.
- Known for being one of the best tours in India, it can be done in 4 to 6 day itinerary. While 6 day plan is the best, we would be happy to customise the itinerary based on your budget and time constraints.
In Delhi, you will have the opportunity to visit a number of the city’s popular attractions, including: the India Gate, Red Fort, Jam Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Kutub Mintar, Jantat-Mantar, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Akshardham Temple, Bahai Temple and many more.
Agra is a medieval city that rose to fame between 1526 and 1956, when it served as the capital of the Mughal emperors. During your visit to the city, you’ll be able to visit some of India’s most famous attractions, including: the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri (all of which are World Heritage listed).
Jaipur is known for being India’s first planned city – all of the parks, gardens, monuments and hotels (which originally served as the residences of Maharajas) are beautifully laid out. Some of the attractions that you will have the chance to visit on escorted tours of India include: the Amber Fort, City Palace and Hawa Mahal.
Many tourists find that Golden Triangle Tours India are the best way to see the country, particularly if you’re only here for a short time. This is because you are able to see some of the best-known attractions in a matter of days.
Viktorianz specialises in small group tours of India, as we believe that this is the best way to experience the sights and sounds. For immersing yourself in the culture of the country, our holiday packages in India are the ideal choice.
And not to worry – even though you’ll spend a lot of time touring the country’s major attractions, our India tour packages still allow plenty of time for shopping! Explore markets and bazaars to your heart’s content.
Start - New Delhi
Finish - New Delhi
Note : We are happy to make any changes and hand craft the itinerary that you have in mind. Please feel free drop a mail or click contact us
- 6 nights’ accommodation in well-appointed hotel rooms, 5 star hotels at all places.
- Daily breakfasts
- Dinner on Day 5 at Chokhi Dhani.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC car as per the itinerary.
- All monument fees and camera charges.
- Bollywood show at Kingdom of Dreams.
- English speaking guide at all monuments.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
- All hotel taxes.
- Toll taxes, parking charges, driver’s allowance and fuel charges for the coach.
- Tips, laundry, drinks, meals not specified and phone charges.
- International flights.
- Visa applications.
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
All cancellations are valid only when communicated in writing. Any changes due to inevitable weather or flight delays etc, will be charged additional, as those prices are not included in the current quote.
- More than 30 days prior to departure: 25% of the total tour cost.
- 29-15 days prior to departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
- 14-07 days prior to departure: 70% of the total tour cost.
- 06-0 days prior to departure: 100% of total tour cost.
- Please note that there will be no refund either in part or in full for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
"Hi! Last week I had one of the best travels in India, going from Delhi to Agra & Jaipur all thanks to Pedro Miguel Rojas & Viktorianz, who helped me to book my bus tickets and the perfect hotels in Agra and Jaipur. According to my travel plan, he managed to give me the best options, being very cordial and available for any help needed. Was a good choice to have Viktorianz as an option to travel. Thank you for everything!!! All the best! I recommend everyone to go to Viktorianz for your travel needs ... Karla D. Salazar, New Delhi an AIESEC."
"Thank you to the amazing team at Viktorianz for organising our tour of the Golden Triangle! Your dedication to the finer details ensured that our tour went off without a hitch. Having an experienced English speaking tour guide and bus driver made moving around completely worry free. We loved being able to mingle with the locals, taste the authentic cuisine and marvel at the historical sites. A truly wonderful way to experience India, I can't recommend Viktorianz highly enough!"
"I recently had the pleasure of travelling to Rajasthan, and Ladakh on tours by Viktorianz. Mike, Sarita, and team put together a tailored package for me, using their wealth of experience and knowledge, to help me explore the culture, history and natural beauty of the regions. The services, facilities and guides provided were first rate, and each of the hotels chosen for me were unique and charming. I woke up each morning feeling refreshed, letting me concentrate on losing myself in the sights, sounds and smells. Thanks to Viktorianz it truly was a memorable trip, n India is my fav destination."
"The tour was excellent, enjoyed a lot , but I missed my family, therefore in my next travel I will be coming with my full family and I request the same classic arrangement. The hotel was very good, service was excellent, but i personally feel that Hotel booked should be in Nainital... But thats not an issue... The tour was a memorable one. Please provide the same facilities, excellent hotels, excellent travel etc in my next tour for Rajasthan."
"Manoj's passion for adventure and outdoor life is unmatched. His meticulous planning, personal travel experiences and quality of tour conduct is commendable. He is at his best to arrange an a-la-carte holidays in India. His motorcycle and trekking trips are unique experiences of a lifetime.."