This awesome motorcycle tour of Southern Europe covers some of the world’s most ancient and iconic cities. You will ride some of the finest roads in Southern Europe and go to some of the most famous places on land and by the sea. As they say “All roads lead to Rome’ … so get ready to ride to Rome then…
Start - Barcelona (Spain)
Finish - Barcelona (Spain)
About the region
A number of countries are considered to be part of Southern Europe, including: Spain, Portugal, southern France, Italy, Greece, Malta, Croatia, Serbia, Solvenia, Turkey and so on. On our amazing Europe bike tours, you’ll be able to explore many of them.
The climate is quite Mediterranean, although cooler climates can be found in certain parts of the region. Expect to see a lot of dry hills, small plains, pine forests and olive trees whilst on European motorcycle tours.
On motorcycle tours of Europe, you’ll find that the region is home to some of the most famous landmarks around the world, including: the Formula One Grand Prix course, the Sistine Chapel, Venice, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and many more. Fantastic photo opportunities await you at all of these sites.
|Pillion Rider add on
If you have any accompanying pillion rider, please see the Add ons button while booking. You could add you pillion ride right there. In case of any specific customisation needs to query - please fill the form.
- Reception and airport transfers to Barcelona hotels
- Bike hire (BMW R 1200 GS) for ride duration
- Back up truck for entire tour
- Tourist place tickets for Ducati and Moto Guzzi Museum
- One guide for guided tour as per itinerary
- Bed and breakfast (good, handpicked mid-range hotels on twin sharing basis for 13 nights)
- Third party insurance of bikes
- Personal insurances of riders (this can be very helpful)
- Air travel and visas
- Lunches, dinners, drinks, tips, souvenirs and laundry
- Repair of any damage to the bike (this will have to paid for by the rider)
- Personal riding gear
- Fuel and tolls
- 5% GST