Have you ever wanted to marvel at temples, forts and palaces; go shopping for unique gifts; ride elephants; eat and learn how to cook traditional Indian cuisines; experience yoga and tranquillity; and be consumed by all that is Indian? All of this, and more, is possible on yoga retreats in India.
- At Delhi, enjoy the delights of the capital of India. The grandeur of the different empires will leave you spell bound. At Agra, the city that is the epitome of love, soak in the royal romance of an Emperor for his wife. At Jaipur, let the musical beats of the folk music transport you to the era of regal Rajputs of Rajasthan.
- At Rishikesh, learn the skills that help you tackle the complexities caused by a demanding lifestyle. Return to the World, born again.
With our yoga trips to India, you are given the opportunity to do a little sightseeing before your arrival at the yoga and wellness retreat at Rishikesh. This is the perfect way to relax and find balance in your life, as well as to see some of the more famous sights that India has to offer.
Many wellness trips in India allow you to partake in Ayurveda, which sees medicine and diet as complementary (rather than separate) entities. If you are experiencing a particular health problem, Ayurveda will help you to identify activities, conditions, herbs and foods to get healthy again.
Our private guided yoga tours to Rishikesh take you to the Ananda Resort, located in the tranquil foothills of the Himalayas. There are a variety of different rooms to choose from, each offering stunning views of the Palace and valley.
The spa itself has a focus on the traditional Indian practices of yoga and Ayurveda (which is why many people choose luxury tours of India in the first place), as well as a menu of more than 80 body and beauty treatments. Ananda yoga teaches the techniques of the Bihar School (also known as Satyananda).
The food enjoyed on Rishikesh yoga tours is fresh and natural – think whole grains, fruits and vegetables, lean proteins and low fat dairy products. On yoga tours in India, you will also learn how to prepare this food at home.
Rishikesh tours also offer guests ample opportunity to experience health and wellness activities, including: a gym, sauna, swimming pool, golf course, cooking classes, Vedanta lectures, treks and nature walks.
Start - New Delhi
Finish - New Delhi
- 12 nights’ accommodation in well-appointed hotel rooms, 5 star hotels at all places.
- Daily breakfast and all meals at the Yoga Retreat, Rishikesh (Days 8 – 11).
- Cooking demonstration of an Indian cuisine (Day TBA).
- Henna application on Day 12.
- All transfers and sightseeing by car as per the itinerary.
- All monument fees and camera charges.
- Bollywood show at Kingdom of Dreams.
- English speaking guide at all monuments.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Individual Wellness Consultation at Yoga retreat, Rishikesh.
- Scheduled Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities at Rishikesh retreat: Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Vedanta, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations Lectures, Workshops and Excursions.
- All hotel taxes.
- Toll taxes, parking charges, driver’s allowance and fuel charges for the coach.
- Return flights from Delhi / Rishikesh / Delhi.
- Tips, laundry, drinks, meals not specified and phone charges.
- International flights.
- Visa applications.
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
All cancellations are valid only when communicated in writing. Any changes due to inevitable weather or flight delays etc, will be charged additional, as those prices are not included in the current quote.
- More than 30 days prior to departure: 25% of the total tour cost.
- 29-15 days prior to departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
- 14-07 days prior to departure: 70% of the total tour cost.
- 06-0 days prior to departure: 100% of total tour cost.
- Please note that there will be no refund either in part or in full for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
" I had an Om-azing time staying at Ananda in the Himalayas. From pick up in Delhi, every fine detail was attended to by Viktorianz. I felt very safe during my stay. The staff were all very friendly and extremely accommodating, even the smallest request was given top priority. The food was outstanding - prepared on the spot, nutritious and wonderfully delicious. I would highly recommend this tour by Viktorianz for those who need some timeout to relax in the tranquil surroundings and be pampered each day with an assortment of spa treatments. Thank you Manoj & Sarita for making this a great experience "
" Viktorianz were able to provide us with a brilliant holiday.
They combined providing an authentic feel of India, provided by excellent local guides. While catering for all our needs and taking all of the admin stress out of the Holiday.
I would 100% recommend them and will be using them again in future! Thank you for a first great experience of India Viktorianz!! "