Enjoy the many splendours of the region on our 14 D / 13 N guided Rajasthan tours in India, which covers Delhi, Agra and most of royal Rajasthan.
- Enjoy the myriad hues of Jaipur at a leisurely pace over 2 days-City Palace, Jantar Mantar and the Hawa Mahal. Take pleasure in living the life of a maharaja as you take an elephant ride to reach the gates of the Amber Fort. Then visit the pulsating & colourful Bazaars of Jaipur.
- Enjoy majestic Jodhpur at its best and breathe in the visual splendours of Mehrangarh, Jaswant Thada and Ummaid Bhawan.
- Udaipur beckons you to Sahelion-Ki-Bari, Museum of Folk Art, the City Palace, the biggest palace complex in India. Also visit the museum at the palace, which includes the beautiful peacock mosaic and miniature wall paintings of Indian mythology. Round off your trip with a pleasurable boat ride on the lake Pichola.
- Pushkar, is one of the foremost Hindu pilgrimage places and is famous for the only temple, dedicated to Lord Brahma, in the world.
- Jaisalmer, the princely state of Rajasthan is known for its golden desert citadel, exotic wares and sand dunes.
Guided motorcycle tours of Rajasthan are the ideal way to experience the sights and sounds of this spectacular region – there is no better way to fully immerse yourself in this culture.
Start - New Delhi
Finish - New Delhi
- 12 nights’ accommodation in 4 star hotel rooms / Deluxe Heritage properties as per the itinerary.
- 01 night at a Deluxe Desert camp in Jaisalmer.
- Daily breakfast.
- Dinner on Day 6 at Chokhi Dhani.
- Breakfast and dinner at the Desert camp in Jaisalmer.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC car as per the itinerary.
- Jungle Safari at Ranthambore.
- Camel and jeep Safari at Jaisalmer.
- Village tour in Jaisalmer.
- English speaking guide at all monuments.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
- All hotel taxes.
- Toll taxes, parking charges, driver’s allowance and fuel charges for the coach.
- Monument fees, tips, laundry, drinks, meals not specified, camera charges and phone charges.
- International flights.
- Visa applications.
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
All cancellations are valid only when communicated in writing. Any changes due to inevitable weather or flight delays etc, will be charged additional, as those prices are not included in the current quote.
- More than 30 days prior to departure: 25% of the total tour cost.
- 29-15 days prior to departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
- 14-07 days prior to departure: 70% of the total tour cost.
- 06-0 days prior to departure: 100% of total tour cost.
- Please note that there will be no refund either in part or in full for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
"The tour was excellent, enjoyed a lot , but I missed my family, therefore in my next travel I will be coming with my full family and I request the same classic arrangement. The hotel was very good, service was excellent, but i personally feel that Hotel booked should be in Nainital... But thats not an issue... The tour was a memorable one. Please provide the same facilities, excellent hotels, excellent travel etc in my next tour for Rajasthan."
"Since my first visit to India in 2010, I have known Viktorianz for about two years now. Manoj conducted us himself to the historical sites in Delhi and Agra. He has a flair for history and culture and set high standards of tour conduct. We find them to take great pains and work with passion to create a memorable holiday. My trip to Rajasthan and Agra this February was specially designed to suit my interests and my pocket. I would love to come back to India - and will always trust Viktorianz to do my tour planning.."
"Manoj's passion for adventure and outdoor life is unmatched. His meticulous planning, personal travel experiences and quality of tour conduct is commendable. He is at his best to arrange an a-la-carte holidays in India. His motorcycle and trekking trips are unique experiences of a lifetime.."