Enjoy the many splendours of the region on our 14 D / 13 N guided Rajasthan tours in India, which covers Delhi, Agra and most of royal Rajasthan.
- Enjoy the myriad hues of Jaipur at a leisurely pace over 2 days-City Palace, Jantar Mantar and the Hawa Mahal. Take pleasure in living the life of a maharaja as you take an elephant ride to reach the gates of the Amber Fort. Then visit the pulsating & colourful Bazaars of Jaipur.
- Enjoy majestic Jodhpur at its best and breathe in the visual splendours of Mehrangarh, Jaswant Thada and Ummaid Bhawan.
- Udaipur beckons you to Sahelion-Ki-Bari, Museum of Folk Art, the City Palace, the biggest palace complex in India. Also visit the museum at the palace, which includes the beautiful peacock mosaic and miniature wall paintings of Indian mythology. Round off your trip with a pleasurable boat ride on the lake Pichola.
- Pushkar, is one of the foremost Hindu pilgrimage places and is famous for the only temple, dedicated to Lord Brahma, in the world.
- Jaisalmer, the princely state of Rajasthan is known for its golden desert citadel, exotic wares and sand dunes.
Guided motorcycle tours of Rajasthan are the ideal way to experience the sights and sounds of this spectacular region – there is no better way to fully immerse yourself in this culture.
Start - New Delhi
Finish - New Delhi
Note : We are happy to make any changes and hand craft the itinerary that you have in mind. Please feel free drop a mail or click ‘contact us
Arrive at Delhi airport, meet our representative and get transferred to the hotel in Delhi. Check-in and spend the evening at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, you will be taken for Delhi sightseeing. Visit the Red Fort, which was the residence of the Mughal emperors of India for nearly 200 years until 1857, Humayun’s Tomb, which is the tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun and was commissioned by Humayun's first wife Bega Begum in 1569-70, Qutub Minar which is a 73 m-high tower of victory, built in 1193 by Qutab-ud-din Aibak and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and India Gate which is a war memorial that commemorates the 70,000 Indian soldiers who lost their lives fighting for the British Army during the World War I. In the evening, visit Lotus Temple, a Bahá'í House of Worship and enjoy shopping at Dilli Haat. Stay overnight at Delhi hotel.
After breakfast, get driven to Agra. Reach Agra and check-in at the hotel. In the evening visit Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site which was designed and built by the great Mughal ruler, Akbar. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Optional – Watch the show on ShahJahan and Mumtaz Mahal love story at Kalakriti Convention Centre.
Early morning witness the magnificent Taj Mahal at its best at sunrise. A fine example of the fusion of many architectural styles, Taj Mahal was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
After breakfast at the hotel, leave for Jaipur; en route stop at Fatehpur Sikri which was built between 1571 and 1585. It is one of the finest examples of Mughal architectural splendour.
On your arrival at Ranthambore, check in to the hotel and spend the evening at leisure.
Take jungle safari into the Ranthambore National Park accompanied by local English Speaking Naturalist. Sighting a Royal Bengal Tiger in the wild, is sure to be the highlight of your Ranthambore tour. Overnight in Ranthambore.
On your arrival at Jaipur, check-in at the hotel. Visit Chokhi Dhani for a royal traditional dinner and Rajasthani folk music and dances. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, visit the Amber Fort which was the capital of this state a long time ago.This includes an Elephant ride up to the fort. Other must visit places are:
- City palace, which is a landmark in Jaipur. Apart from the regal architecture, the palace offers a stunning view of the Pink City and also an insight into the rich heritage of a bygone era.
- Hawa Mahal, which is also known as 'Palace Of The Winds', is the quintessence of Rajput architecture, stands high in the heart of Jaipur city as a prominent attraction. Hawa Mahal, designed as a beehive castle with small windows, has a height of 50 feet from its base.
- Jantar Mantar which is one of the largest observatories ever built.
Also, visit a Gems factory or tie & dye factory in the evening, if time permits.
After breakfast, check-out of your hotel and drive to Pushkar, one of the most sacred Hindu towns in India. Visit Dargah Sharif at Ajmer on the way to Pushkar. At Pushkar, visit the famous Brahma Temple and Pushkar Lake. Stay overnight at the hotel in Pushkar.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Udaipur. Check-in and stay overnight at the hotel in Udaipur, the City of Lakes.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and go on a sightseeing tour to Sahelion-Ki-Bari, City Palace, Jagdish temple and Jag Mandir. After sightseeing, enjoy a boat ride on Lake Pichola and check into the Lake palace Hotel. Stay overnight at this hotel.
Leave Udaipur in morning and drive towards Jodhpur. En route visit the famous Jain Temples at Ranakpur. During the rule of Rana Kumbha, these temples were built and one of the main features here are the marvelously carved 1444 pillars supporting 29 halls and strikingly no two pillars are alike in their carving. Reach Jodhpur and check in to the hotel.
Visit Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. Check out from the hotel and drive to Jaisalmer.
Visit Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon Ki Haveli, Gadisar lake and Bada bagh. Check out from the hotel and move to Sam Sand Dunes for your stay overnight stay at the desert camp. Enjoy Jeep and Camel Safari.
After early breakfast at the camp, drive to Jodhpur airport for your flight to Delhi.
- 12 nights’ accommodation in 4 star hotel rooms / Deluxe Heritage properties as per the itinerary.
- 01 night at a Deluxe Desert camp in Jaisalmer.
- Daily breakfast.
- Dinner on Day 6 at Chokhi Dhani.
- Breakfast and dinner at the Desert camp in Jaisalmer.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC car as per the itinerary.
- Jungle Safari at Ranthambore.
- Camel and jeep Safari at Jaisalmer.
- Village tour in Jaisalmer.
- English speaking guide at all monuments.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
- All hotel taxes.
- Toll taxes, parking charges, driver’s allowance and fuel charges for the coach.
- Monument fees, tips, laundry, drinks, meals not specified, camera charges and phone charges.
- International flights.
- Visa applications.
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
All cancellations are valid only when communicated in writing. Any changes due to inevitable weather or flight delays etc, will be charged additional, as those prices are not included in the current quote.
- More than 30 days prior to departure: 25% of the total tour cost.
- 29-15 days prior to departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
- 14-07 days prior to departure: 70% of the total tour cost.
- 06-0 days prior to departure: 100% of total tour cost.
- Please note that there will be no refund either in part or in full for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
"The tour was excellent, enjoyed a lot , but I missed my family, therefore in my next travel I will be coming with my full family and I request the same classic arrangement. The hotel was very good, service was excellent, but i personally feel that Hotel booked should be in Nainital... But thats not an issue... The tour was a memorable one. Please provide the same facilities, excellent hotels, excellent travel etc in my next tour for Rajasthan."
"Since my first visit to India in 2010, I have known Viktorianz for about two years now. Manoj conducted us himself to the historical sites in Delhi and Agra. He has a flair for history and culture and set high standards of tour conduct. We find them to take great pains and work with passion to create a memorable holiday. My trip to Rajasthan and Agra this February was specially designed to suit my interests and my pocket. I would love to come back to India - and will always trust Viktorianz to do my tour planning.."
"Manoj's passion for adventure and outdoor life is unmatched. His meticulous planning, personal travel experiences and quality of tour conduct is commendable. He is at his best to arrange an a-la-carte holidays in India. His motorcycle and trekking trips are unique experiences of a lifetime.."