Prepare yourself for the most spectacular ride of your life with our 12 day custom designed bike tour of New Zealand. After touching down in Auckland on the North Island, you’ll be flown to Christchurch on the South Island where the tour will get underway. After arriving back in Christchurch at the end of the ride, you’ll be flown back to Auckland for your flight back home.
- Our motorcycle tours in New Zealand will leave you with plenty of time to explore. Visit Christchurch, Punakaiki, Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers, Wanaka, Queenstown, Lake Tekapo and Twizel.
- The final leg of your journey will be spread across approximately 8 hours, allowing plenty of time for rest, food and scenic stops.
Bike touring in New Zealand will allow you to get up close and personal with some of the country’s most beautiful and popular highlights, including: Otira Viaduct Lookout, Kea bird viewing, Punakaiki Pancake Rocks and Blowholes, guided glacier valley walk, gondola and luge rides, Kiwi Haka and a jet boat ride.
There are 4 motorcycle options for New Zealand bike tours – Suzuki DL650 VSTROM, BMW G650GS, Honda VT750 and Honda VLX600. We can ensure that you get the best match for your needs.
Start - Christchurch
Finish - Christchurch
|Upgrade to a liter class choice of bikes||-|
We have special discounts for a pillion. If you have any accompanying pillion rider, please fill 'Ask Quick Question' form below.
Single Occupancy - 52,000/- + GST (USD 850)
- Reception and airport transfers to Christchurch hotels
- Bike hire (BMW F 700 GS) for ride duration
- Back up truck for entire tour (only if more than 8 riders)
- Tickets for Glowworm and Milford Sound cruises
- One lead rider for guided tour as per itinerary
- Tour leader and local guide on motorcycle
- Bed and breakfast (good handpicked mid-range hotels on twin sharing basis for 10 nights)
- Comprehensive insurance of bikes (excess applies)
- Fuel and toll for the entire duration for bikes
- Personal insurance for riders (this can be very helpful)
- Air travel and visas
- Lunches, dinners, drinks, tips, souvenirs and laundry
- Repair of damages to the bike (this will have to paid for by the rider)
- Personal riding gear
All cancellations are valid only when communicated in writing. Any changes due to inevitable weather or flight delays etc, will be charged additional, as those prices are not included in the current quote.
- More than 30 days prior to departure: 25% of the total tour cost.
- 29-15 days prior to departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
- 14-07 days prior to departure: 70% of the total tour cost.
- 06-0 days prior to departure: 100% of total tour cost.
- Please note that there will be no refund either in part or in full for any unused part of the services provided in the package.