The Leh tours essentially consists of Pangong Tso Lake, Nubra Valley and a visit to Khardungla pass. Hunder and Diskit are also very popular tourist destinations. There are Pangong Tours and Nubra tours that can be organised for you separately.
- Enjoy the exotic destinations of Ladakh with plenty of high passes, steep mountains, Lakes and valleys abound.
- The most attractive feature of the landscape of Ladakh are the Buddhist monasteries situated on the isolated hillocks in the vicinity of villages.
- Hemis the wealthiest and the only Gompa in the region not plundered by Zoravar Singh, is also known for its annual summer festival.
- Pangong Tso lake at an altitude of 14,100ft. in the Eastern sector of Ladakh, is at a distance of 150 km from Leh across Changla pass (17,000ft.).This lake is one of the largest and most beautiful natural brackish lake in the country
- Khardung La 18,380ft (5,602m) located 40 Km north of Leh links the capital of Ladakh with the Shyok and Nubra valleys. It is said to be the world's highest motorable pass.
- Drive along the Nubra valley is a scenic ride and Diskit is one of the unque monasteries where one can see the Buddhist rituals. Parts of this monastery are almost 700 yrs old.
Start - Leh
Finish - Leh
- Accommodations for 7 nights on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast on all days.
- Dinner in Nubra and Pangong camps.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary by Xylo / Innova (although we are providing A/C vehicle but due to hills and altitude in Ladakh, at times it becomes difficult to switch it on)
- Toll taxes, parking charges, fuel charges and driver allowances.
- Inner line Permits.
- Environmental fees.
- Arrangements for emergency Oxygen in each car.
- All hotel taxes.
- Any meals not specified.
- Camel safari at Hunder.
- Laundry, tips, camera fee, monument and monastery entry fee.
- Personal expenses or other expenses incurred beyond our control such as bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides, political disturbances, etc.
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
All cancellations are valid only when communicated in writing. Any changes due to inevitable weather or flight delays etc, will be charged additional, as those prices are not included in the current quote.
- More than 30 days prior to departure: 25% of the total tour cost.
- 29-15 days prior to departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
- 14-07 days prior to departure: 70% of the total tour cost.
- 06-0 days prior to departure: 100% of total tour cost.
- Please note that there will be no refund either in part or in full for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
" We booked our tour to Ladakh from Viktorianz and when we got to know that they have arrangements with a specialized travel expert from New Zealand, we did not think twice before engaging them in planning our New Zealand trip which turned out to be our best and most planned trip ever. If you are looking for personalized service from people who know their business, who know how to guide you best then please choose Viktorianz.. I thoroughly recommend them for all your travel needs!! "
"I recently had the pleasure of travelling to Rajasthan, and Ladakh on tours by Viktorianz. Mike, Sarita, and team put together a tailored package for me, using their wealth of experience and knowledge, to help me explore the culture, history and natural beauty of the regions. The services, facilities and guides provided were first rate, and each of the hotels chosen for me were unique and charming. I woke up each morning feeling refreshed, letting me concentrate on losing myself in the sights, sounds and smells. Thanks to Viktorianz it truly was a memorable trip, n India is my fav destination."
"Manoj's passion for adventure and outdoor life is unmatched. His meticulous planning, personal travel experiences and quality of tour conduct is commendable. He is at his best to arrange an a-la-carte holidays in India. His motorcycle and trekking trips are unique experiences of a lifetime.."