Kyrgystan, a region along the ancient Silk Route that connected China to the West, is a wild, hidden gem and a treasure trove for bikers. The mountainous ranges of the country, adorned with canyons, winding passes, alpine meadows, waterfalls, gorges and lakes are the perfect route for your wheels. Here, untouched nature and warm hospitable locals make for one unforgettable Kyrgyzstan road trip.
We have read in our history books about Indians of 19th and 20th centuries taking ships to London and then affluent Indians post Independence boarding a flight to London.
All that is now passe - in the connected world of today, you can actually start a bike or SUV in India and ride all the way to London. Enter Kyrgystan motorcycle tours.
This has only become possible recently - after the borders in many parts of uncharted Asia and former USSR dominated Central Asia and Eastern Europe have opened to tourism, Kyrgystan tours have really taken off.
- Accommodation for 9 days / 8 nights with breakfasts, lunches & dinners
- 8 day motorbike hire for the scheduled itinerary ( older vintage bikes are available)
- Fuel for planned route
- All tourist place tickets
- Qualified local English speaking lead rider & guide?
- Local sim card?
- Airport transfers
- Air travel, visa fees, insurance
- Drinks, tips, souvenirs, laundry
- 5% Govt. Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
All cancellations are valid only when communicated in writing. Any changes due to inevitable weather or flight delays, etc., will be charged additionally, as those prices are not included in the current quote. Since these bookings are done in advance, the providers lose potential business with cancellations. The cancellation charges are as follows:
- More than 30 days prior to departure: 25% of the total tour cost.
- 15-29 days prior to departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
- 7-14 days prior to departure: 70% of the total tour cost.
- 0-6 days prior to departure: 100% of the total tour cost.