- Enjoy peerless Kashmir on this 10 Day / 9 Night invigorating trip which covers Srinagar, Sonmarg, Gulmarg and Pahalgam.
- Unwind in Srinagar as you take a Shikara ride on the Dal Lake, a unique and gratifying experience. Visit the Shankaracharya Hill and Temple, and enjoy the view of the Takht-I-Sulaiman plains. Visit Jama Masjid and Hazratbal Mosque – one of the holiest shrines. The Mughal Gardens (Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh) beckon you with their unparalleled beauty. Go shopping for Kashmiri art and craft, exquisite pashmina shawls and silk carpets. Taste the lip smacking Wazwan.
- At Gulmarg spend the day sightseeing and marvel at nature’s bounty. Take an exhilarating cable car ride to Khilanmarg or Aparwat Snow Point and see the majestic, panoramic Himalayan vistas. Walk in the valley of flowers and in the lush green meadows.
- At Pahalgam, explore the markets at your own leisure. Recharge your batteries - take a leisurely pony ride to Chandanwadi or picnic next to the beautiful River Lidder and sip at delicious Kashmiri kahwa while you indulge in romance with your beloved, or get together with family, or simply holiday with your friends.
- Accommodations for 9 nights in Super deluxe hotels / Houseboats on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in houseboat.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per your itinerary by AC car.
- Local tour guide.
- Monument fees and Shikara Ride in Dal Lake.
- Gandola ride in Gulmarg.
- Trekking Guide for Sonamarg.
- Excursion to Aru Valley, Betaab Valley / Chandanwari in Pahalgam.
- All necessary paper works and Sagarmatha National Park entry fee
- Pony riding at Pahalgam
- All hotel taxes.
- Any meals not specified.
- Laundry, tips, camera fee, monument fee.
- Personal expenses or other expenses incurred beyond our control such as bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides, political disturbances, etc.
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
All cancellations are valid only when communicated in writing. Any changes due to inevitable weather or flight delays etc, will be charged additional, as those prices are not included in the current quote.
- More than 30 days prior to departure: 25% of the total tour cost.
- 29-15 days prior to departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
- 14-07 days prior to departure: 70% of the total tour cost.
- 06-0 days prior to departure: 100% of total tour cost.
- Please note that there will be no refund either in part or in full for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
"The tour was excellent, enjoyed a lot , but I missed my family, therefore in my next travel I will be coming with my full family and I request the same classic arrangement. The hotel was very good, service was excellent, but i personally feel that Hotel booked should be in Nainital... But thats not an issue... The tour was a memorable one. Please provide the same facilities, excellent hotels, excellent travel etc in my next tour for Rajasthan.
"Since my first visit to India in 2010, I have known Viktorianz for about two years now. Manoj conducted us himself to the historical sites in Delhi and Agra. He has a flair for history and culture and set high standards of tour conduct. We find them to take great pains and work with passion to create a memorable holiday. My trip to Rajasthan and Agra this February was specially designed to suit my interests and my pocket. I would love to come back to India - and will always trust Viktorianz to do my tour planning..
"Manoj's passion for adventure and outdoor life is unmatched. His meticulous planning, personal travel experiences and quality of tour conduct is commendable. He is at his best to arrange an a-la-carte holidays in India. His motorcycle and trekking trips are unique experiences of a lifetime..