- Hi Guys,
Obtaining a Thai Visa is a relatively simple process managed by VFS, the nominated visa agency by the Royal Thai Embassy. In the case of Mobike tours and School Adventure trips, your visa will be processed by Viktorianz. The visa normally takes about 4 working days to process.
The address if Thai visa application centre is as follows:-
Thailand Visa Application Centre
8-11, UGF, Tolstoy House,
Tolstoy Marg, Janpath,
New Delhi 110 001
Individual Applicants – 08:00 to 13:00hrs (Monday-Friday)
Travel Agents – 08:00 to 11:00hrs (Monday-Friday)
Passport Retrieval Timings: 15:00hrs -17:00 hrs (Monday-Friday)
The Documents required for the Visa
Passport with validity not less than 6 months with one blank page.
Visa Application Form completely filled out, except the parts that are not applicable.
Two recent photographs of the applicant (3.5 x 4.5 cm) semi matt finish, against white background, bright clothes & 80% face visibility.
Note - Pl tell your photographer specifically that this is for Thai Visa.
Scanned photos will be rejected. I suggest that you get a fresh photo clicked for this. The photo should be pasted and not stapled to the application
Confirmed return air tickets - (Viktorianz will arrange )
Hotel Confirmation Voucher - (Viktorianz will arrange )
Evidence of adequate finance (Any of below)
Original Bank Statement for last SIX month with minimum balance equally as $500/person/week along with bank stamp and signature. OR
Credit Card statement issued by a bank or financial institution along with last SIX month credit card statement. This should have your name on top of statements. OR
Original currency exchange slip of 500 USD/person/week with applicant’s name.
New Thai Embassy guidelines for filling forms.
- Applications for all types of visa: - All fields in the application form must be completed except for those fields which are not applicable.
- Applications for Tourist and Transit Visa:- must provide
a) Confirmed itinerary and
b) Confirmed reservation for accommodation under applicant’s names. If intend to stay with relatives or friends, must provide invitation letter along with copy of their ID/passport and in case they are not Thai, ,must provide their working records in Thailand, e.g. work permit, letter from company they are working with. In addition, applicants must provide
c) Proof of sufficient funds available during their stay in Thailand, e.g. original of bank statement from the last 6 months, copy of credit cards with their names visibly seen on them together with credit card statements from the last 6 months, or original currency exchange slip of 500 USD/person/week with applicant’s name. Proof of funds must cover all expenses including accommodation.
- Name and address of local guarantor: must provide name, address, telephone number, and fax numbers of travel agent. In case of individuals, must provide name, address, telephone number, and fax numbers of parents, relatives, or friends, in India.
- Name and address of guarantor in Thailand: must provide name, address, telephone number, and fax numbers of the partnered travel agent/company or group/personal tour-guide in Thailand.
- Attached documents: agent/corporate must issue a guarantor/sponsor letter signed by authorized person along with visibly seen name list of group members with complete details, e.g. passport number, confirmed round trip flights, and hotel reservation with all names from the group.