The fabled land of Bhutan – the land of Thunder dragon – is known for its natural heritage, dense forests, mountains and extraordinarily pristine environment. Contentment and Happiness are in Harmony with nature – everywhere you go in Bhutan.
Here we are then, far away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life on our signature 8 day Essential Bhutan tour to the Kingdom of Happiness. “The Last Shangri-La”, the nation that prefers Gross National Happiness to GDP, the nation that believes modernisation need not be westernisation, the nation that has no traffic lights and the nation whose priority is to promote village and community culture.
There is nothing like a simple journey through Bhutan, and on a motorcycle - well there is no match to that. If you are a person who is looking for an offbeat holiday destination, with family or solo, Bhutan bike rides are an exceptional destination for a week. Check out this video about our motorcycle tour to Bhutan:
If you have a pillion or family who wants to come along in a car or a SUV, we can arrange that for you. From our vast mileage in Bhutan, this is one of the best tours to immerse yourself in the unparalleled Himalayan landscape. We are open to hand craft an Essential Bhutan travel plan for you. This Bhutan bike trip is family friendly - the ladies and children are most welcome to join in.
Start - Bagdogra, Siliguri
Finish - Bagdogra, Siliguri
|06 Nov 2022||13 Nov 2022|
|13 Nov 2022||20 Nov 2022|
|15 Oct 2023||22 Oct 2023|
|22 Oct 2023||29 Oct 2023|
- 7 nights stay in good, mid range hotels with breakfast
- Motorcycle hire (500 cc Royal Enfield) for the duration of the ride
- A tour leader on motorcycle
- Repair and maintenance support with fast running spare parts (like punctures, etc)
- Transfers at Bagdogra Airport to the ride start point
- Border permits and motorcycle immigration fees at Phuentsholing and inner area permits at Thimphu
- Tickets to tourist places as per itinerary
- 5% GST or royalty to non Indian tourists.
- All lunches and dinners
- Personal, medical or travel insurances (we recommend you do it yourself)
- Laundry, tips, souvenirs, tea, snacks, personal expenses
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances
- Any damages to the motorcycle are to be paid for by the rider
- Ride with own Bike : INR 60,000 + GST
- Pillion Rider or Seat in Back Up SUV : INR 55,000 + GST
- Add on Standard Royal Enfield 500 cc with Fuel : +INR 20,000 + GST
- Add on for RE Himalayan with Fuel : +INR 23,000 + GST
- Seat in a Chauffeur Driven SUV : INR 55,000 + GST