|Pillion Rider add on||-|
If you have any accompanying pillion rider, please see the Add on’s button while booking. You could add you pillion ride right there. In case of any specific customisation needs to query - please fill the form.
Optional tour to Cairns and Coral diving with lunch and hotel can be organised for riders who want to come a day early. The add on cost for this would be 30,000 INR
- Reception and airport transfers to Sydney hotels
- Bike BMW R 800 for ride duration ( you could upgrade the bike at add on costs)
- Back up and logistic truck for entire tour
- Tourist place tickets for Penguin parade, Koala conservation centre, Sovereign Hill, Brambruk cultural centre and Yarra valley Wine Tour.
- One lead rider for guided tour as per itinerary
- Bed and breakfast (Good handpicked mid-range hotels on twin sharing basis for 11 nights)
- Third party insurance of bikes
- Personal insurances of riders (this can be very helpful)
- Air travel and visas
- 5% GST
- Lunches, dinners, drinks, tips, souvenirs and laundry
- Repair of damages to the bike, this will have to paid for by the rider
- Personal riding gears
- Fuel and tolls
From coastal journeys and outback adventures, an Australian road trip is one of the best ways to experience the wide-open spaces and magnificent scenery. Riding a motorbike or driving a car is one of the best ways to see and soak in Australia. From short trips to epic self-drive holidays, motorcycle or 4WD adventures, our Viktorianz road trips to the down under cover spectacular landscapes.
Riding or driving in Australia can be easy on most routes, but you need to be prepared for the distances, road rules, 4WD tracks and outback roads that you will travel. With its proven track record and unrivalled domain knowledge, Viktorianz will guide you through this awesome journey on the Great Australian Ride.
Start - Sydney
Finish - Melbourne
This is a riding experience planned in the most happening of all coast, the South East coast of Australia. The ride will begin from the iconic harbour city of Sydney and finish at the ‘world’s most liveable city’ - Melbourne. For the many who have dreamt of riding through Australia, here is the unique opportunity to see up-close, astride your superbike - some of the most beautiful parts of the world. The ride plan will unroll as follows …