Famous for being one of the most picturesque treks in Nepal, the Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) Trek will take you through the majestic Annapurna mountain range. Trekkers will receive full panoramic views of the range, as well as ample views of central Nepal and surrounds.
The trek takes place along the Annapurna Circuit, which has a total length of 160 to 230km (or 100 to 145 miles), and comes in many formats to suit your abilities, interests, budget and timeframe. The 13 day Annapurna trekking tour offered by Viktorianz will see you trek around 44km and reach Base Camp at 4130m (or 13545 feet) above sea level.
The best time of year to undertake the Annapurna trek will ultimately depend on your requirements. If you want good weather and less crowds, autumn (September to December) and spring (March to May) are best, as the temperatures are far more comfortable than they are during winter.
Contact us for more information on the Annapurna Base Camp trek cost.
- All airport transfers and sightseeing on the second day of the tour
- 3 nights accommodation and breakfasts at a 3 star hotel in Kathmandu and 1 night accommodation at a 3 star hotel in Pokhara (on twin sharing basis)
- 8 nights accommodation in teahouses whilst on the trek
- All necessary paperwork and permits required for the trek
- Return transport from Kathmandu to Pokhara and to Nayapul in a private vehicle
- Qualified, experienced and certified guide for the duration of the trek
- Porters to carry the luggage (Note: 1 porter will carry the load for 2 people - about 10 kg per trekker. In the case of a single traveller, a porter cum guide will be provided)
- First aid kit
- Staff costs (including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepalese visa for non-Indian trekkers
- Insurance for trekkers
- Additional accommodation and food expenses (if the trek gets delayed due to weather or flights)
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, etc.) whilst on the trek
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem
- Tips for guides and porters